TERMS & CONDITIONS
OLLECH & WAJS PRECISION AG
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
TO ENSURE OPTIMAL OPERATION OF YOUR WATCH
Avoid placing your watch near magnetic fields: hard drives, medical devices, loudspeakers, televisions, magnetic closures, etc...
Always rinse your watch with fresh water after bathing.
Avoid dropping the watch and shocks in general.
Always tighten the Crown properly.
Avoid contact with solvents.
Avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures (higher than 60 °c or 140 °f and lower than 0 °c or 32 °f).
Stainless steel bracelets should always be adjusted by a competent watchmaker.
« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « WARNING » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » »
NEVER USE THE QUICKSET FUNCTION OF THE WATCH TO CHANGE THE DATE BETWEEN 22PM AND 2AM.
MOVEMENT ACCURACY AND WINDING
TOLERANCE AND QUALITY
THE OLLECH & WAJS CLUB
REGARDING UNSOLICITED SUBMISSIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
LINKS AND LIAISON
APPLICABLE RIGHTS AND JURISDICTION
TO CONTACT US
8032 Zurich, SWITZERLAND
OUR HOSTING SERVICES
USE OF PLATFORM DOCUMENTS
REGARDING YOUR IP ADDRESS
REGARDING THE SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
At no time shall we rent, sell or share your personal information with other persons or non-affiliated companies, except in the following circumstances:
- to third-party suppliers, providing services on our behalf;
- to any law enforcement organization;
- to any third party acquiring all or most of our assets and activities or to whom we transfer all or most of our assets and activities.
In order to ensure the use of platform with total confidence, we are committed to protecting the personal information that we collect. We restrict access to your personal information to employees with a reasonable need to access it.
You can unsubscribe from marketing communications emails at any time by making the explicit request either via the contact form on our website at ow-watch.ch, or in writing by sending a letter to the address mentioned below:
Ollech & Wajs Precision AG
8032 Zurich, Switzerland
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. If you are browsing from California, you can op out by visiting our CCPA opt out page.
TERMS & CONDITION SPECIFIC TO GAMES AND COMPETITIONS
To find the detailed instructions, and the specific terms and conditions governing our internet competition, you may refer to the document here.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Billpay’s/Klarna’s payment options In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options and to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information. General information on Klarna you can find and on BillPay . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in and privacy notices.
For Direct bank transfer, your personal data such as contact and order details, will be processed by Klarna.
For Pay Now (SOFORT Direct Banking) Your personal data such as contact and order details, will be processed by Klarna.